Thursday, July 3, 2008

oNE OF THEmost happening day of my Engg LIFE

Hi everey1 2 3 4.................
The thing m joltin down is my journey in d campus placements. I hv nw gt placed in Capgemini [however Donno its correct pronounciation ;)] . Jst go through d Exciment.
Story starts bk when d first company came in d coleg, TCS. i got thru d apti , ws very lucky though. Then d Ti and Pi was scheduled on other day. they cald us at 8am in mornin and when my turn came fr d Ti it was 4pm, very frusted and tired i enterd in d prediator's cel(tats what i cn cal it) with a fake smile.
intrwer :hello, plz hav a seat, hw do u feel nw?
m:Exhausted!!!!
i:so wanna dring water(Pointing towards d bisleri botl kept on his table).
m:(with a grinning smile)sir, the Bottle is empty. its k fr me.
i:(amused by my answ, nw strtd lookin toward d door )so, tel me about yourslf?
m:(confidently,jst strtd flowiing like "d nose when v get cough and cold")M a bit cheerful and a lot naughty boy.(sudden stop as d intrw jst intrptd0
i:(Confused and curious, nw staring at me as "a vulture on his prey")what do u mean by "naughty".
m:(casuallly) i crack jokes at people and my friends.
i:so u wud go out and crack jokes on me 2.
m: Obviously!
i:(shocked)what????
m:(simling)Obviously not sir!!!!
this is d point wen he strtd d series of technical ques, i answerd a few, then it ws over.
and den d result came, and guess what i gt cleared.
then ws myHR round .
it ws 6pm in my clock and i was unrestlessly waitin fr my i had 2 look fr my shoes which 1 of my friend took away frm me fr his HR bt he nevr came, here i go in wearing a sandle ,there were 2 persons a guy (lokin totally frustated)and a lady (in a yellow salwar) and d story reveils as
HR:hav a seat.
me: gud evenin , thank you.
HR:(frowned as if had a fight with his wife ) tell me bout urslf.
me:sir i m ---- (suddenly intrupted)
HR:u know what is entropy of universe.
me:(Confused )sir...i m very poor at thermodynamics.
HR:k. whic book u referd fr c programin.
me: kanitkar.
HR:then he threw atleast 10 names of author for C programing, 1 by 1 and i kept saying no no no no...
ans then some more ws asked which i tried 2 answer.
and it ws over.

then d result came in @11pm @ the same nite,they selected 213 students frm our coleg (really feel they brought trucks with them 2 take d peoples). and i ws left to wait fr d next shipment..
.......................................................................................................................
plz do write sm comments as what i hav shared i sreally a true story nt a fake buzz

2 comments:

Aniket Khasgiwale said...

hey nice effort. i have the following suggestions for you:

1. avoid using sms language - there is no restrain on the length of the post, so make full use of it and write in full. SMS lingo totally puts the reader off.
2. avoid spelling mistakes. very annoying.
3.give a few references to clarify the matter at hand.
4. demarcate paragraphs correctly.
5. avoid grammatical errors. your humour loses its bite when you make it incorrect grammatically.
6. most importantly, keep writing!! thats the only way you shall improve :)

Unknown said...

hey piyush...good writing
i wonder why you stopped though,
continue writing